Here are some random iphone pictures! Some of my favorites...
Crew wanted to be twins with gramma...
Protecting sister...or just taking a poop. I think it's the latter.
Here are some of her headband fails. We have lots of those around here! I laugh every time. Poor girl has no clue whats over her eyes!
Her first Dr. Appt! She gained 4 ounces in 4 days!
Clearly Crew was soooo bored this day...
Her first dress...and yes she is sneezing!
This is Crew saying "DON'T!" while trying to hit me.
I love a newborn on my chest. Just love it.
Oh man we love Hazie Haze around here...and we screen shot most every snap chat we get. How cute is she?! Come on...her pigtails!
Gross I know..but this was her first big barf. Real Classy Laney bug.
Her room will come together eventually...but this will do for now!
A snap chat of Crew in St. George! He is having a blast at his grandparents house right now. He is also getting so spoiled with attention! Thank you Gramma Tara! (I miss him sooooo bad, but it's been so nice to have one on one time with my girl)



















I love all these so much!! Laney is the CUTEST!!! And you're the most adorable mom!!! Miss you all!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I need to do a photo dump too! Those little Laney lips are to die for! I love her "duck face" photo...classic :)
ReplyDelete