Crew- How do we go from this...
to this in a matter of seconds?! Good thing gramma was right there to pull you off quickly...
Do you know how much we adore your personality? You challenge us in the parenting department, but the good/funny times outweigh the hard times for sure. Then you go off pulling a stunt like this while I'm nursing Laney...so I go over, snap some pictures, and clean you up. Laughing of course because when I caught you, you gave me "the look" and said "no, no" while you put my makeup away. I'm glad you understand it's wrong...but then...
I go back to caring for your sister when you come to me with soapy, slimy hands holding the baby shampoo lid saying "no, no." Naturally my heart sank when I didn't find the bottle in the bathroom.
You carefully poured the new, full bottle on the carpet in your room. Now I did not get pictures of this because it wasn't so funny.
You keep us on our toes daily but I love you so stinkin' much I can hardly stand it!
I kind of have this feeling that you will be a big brother to a lot of sisters...not sure why, but your loving personality just makes me think that.
Your my favorite son Crew.
Xoxo
Mama

So sweet! He'll figure out how to share you soon, don't worry!
ReplyDeletethat face would be hard for anyone to scold!
ReplyDelete