There is beauty in the simple moments of our days. These days are oh so simple. We are not making our days complicated, rather, they are filled with coloring, reading, playing, and snuggles. That's mostly it. Honestly being home with 4 littles is much easier I think than 4 older children would be. Some schools and teachers are taking this homeschool life seriously and I am so glad I don't have to worry about any high schooler's doing their work.
My favorite moments this week were when I caught sibling relationships forming deep.
Laney kept trying to help Peter ride her bike and she was so patient with him and cheered him on.
Crew randomly pulled cards out and asked Laney if he could teach her how to play. No fights were started there either.
Peter keeps asking to hold Thomas these days where as before, he wasn't too interested in actually holding him.
All are such happy moments for me.
One of my biggest mothering goals is to help my children really foster relationships with each other. I want them to serve one another, bear each others burdens and left one another. I have a feeling in different seasons of life it won't be an easy feat, but we are sure going to try our best.
Pausing big time tonight and letting gratitude for these people (and their dad) consume me.
For memories sake-they rearranged (my least favorite thing) the entire playroom to best fit their needs...
Peter snapped this bread making photo. We learned that together last week too...and we loved it. The bread was super yummy...downside is I have a major stomach issue with this much gluten I think. I looked about 25 weeks pregnant for a full day after, so we are switching some things around and hope to make slightly healthier bread! Peter is my full-time buddy in the kitchen and he soaks all of it up.



No comments:
Post a Comment