Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Family Photos 2020

Here I am, yet again trying to plug back into this space of mine on here. I found out why I struggle being consistent with something that takes time. I could spend hours upon hours blogging, journaling, and making online photo-books of my family. I struggle knowing when to stop, and how to stop! I end up ignoring important tasks (even though I think this is one of the most important tasks) but I think I'm reading to delve into it again and try my hardest to give it the time it needs, without overdoing it. This stage of life requires so much physical energy from me, but I love nothing more than reading back and seeing how far we've come in this mothering corner of mine.

We recently updated our family photos thankfully to the lovely Breanne. She contacted me when she knew she was going to do a workshop in Arizona. She wanted us to be a family for her photographers to learn on. I was beyond giddy and said yes even though I knew I'd only be 12 weeks postpartum. We have to have this stage documented, and I wasn't about to turn her down! We are so thankful. Our kids were so good and did everything the girls told them to. Pretty sure my heart was going to burst out of my chest watching them. Gosh, we love them.

Heres to hoping I can keep this up!












No comments:

Post a Comment