Thursday, October 12, 2017

October

 I can't believe we are already well into October, nearly halfway to be exact. I am really wishing that we would have planned a trip up to Utah this week since Crew is out of school, and because those fall leaves are calling my name! I can't get over the foliage I'm seeing in others photos. And we are also craving some cold weather. Thanksgiving can't come soon enough! 

I'm feeling so overwhelmed lately by our "stuff." Selling everything we own and just traveling abroad sounds very enticing to us lately, but that's for another season of our lives. I already chucked a giant black bag of toys...but my house just seems worse. It's surprisingly really frustrating to me. Hoping to get it all under control very soon. So for now I just do what I can and light a pumpkin spice candle, and all is right in my world again. Thank goodness for all of these holidays coming up. I need these candles to keep me sane! (ha..ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment