Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day's Leading Up to Christmas Part 2

Our elf showed up at my moms house when we got there, and Crew was so shocked and excited that he followed us there! I loved his reactions every time he saw buddy the elf. He came up with the idea that he wanted to be just like buddy too...so my mom made him a costume. Crew was over-the-moon excited about it. As you can tell..



 I was walking around the corner, and spotted this little scene. Too precious...so I snapped too many photos of this moment. Crew loves Grandpa Tom!


 (Isn't my dads #shiplap shirt amazing?? Thankful they are just as in love with Fixer-Upper as I am...and I just love that he wears his shirt proudly. He honestly reminds me of chip anyway. Same humor. Exactly the same!)


Then it was time for our family Christmas Party at my aunts house! Santa came, and we had plenty of good food to go around. Each of the kids sat on his lap while he talked to them, and gave presents away. This Santa is the SAME Santa that came to my moms house when she was a little girl....she sat on his lap when she was around Crew's age. He's the best, and a very close family friend. We love him! He came to our parties growing up, and I always remember thinking he was the legit Santa. He plays the part so well. 


























So thankful we could see sweet Hadley too! She's my cousins little girl, and my kids adore her. 

Loved this party, and all the memories we made there! 

3 comments: