Friday, January 13, 2017

Day's Leading up to Christmas Part 1

I have to split this post up because I take too many photos. I can't help it! I am there with my kids though..in the moment. Luckily Alex has stepped up, and loves using my camera. So a lot of these are from him! It's helpful to have both of us snap pictures when we want to! 

It was so much fun having my brother, his wife, and sweet baby there! The kids loved getting to see Lydia. She is literally the best baby ever. I'm not exaggerating. She never cried, and just was happy being around everyone. I was in love with her the whole time, and took pictures of her when I could. 

 The hot tub saved us this trip! We got in it daily! 













 Isn't he the best dad?!










 Really loved having our favorite GG around with us! My kids adore her. 
 Aunt Ellie was so helpful!
 She slept like this 90% of the time. She's the cutest. 
 The finished houses! 
 The snow is so magical. Especially as it falls during the night. These were taken around 10pm. Crew didn't have a bedtime during this trip! 




 Crew crying about something. I love the relationship and he and my dad have. They were glued at the hip the whole time. 
 Stole her away as much as I could. She cures my baby hunger that won't ever leave me. Keep having babies Lindsey, so I don't have to! This is working! 






 Lindsey is the sweetest mama! I love that we get to be sisters, but I hate that we live so far. 

 Peter wanted to just tug and pull on Lydia's face the whole time, so this is the closest we let him get to her. 


 Loves her Uncle Zach!
 She loved spending so much time with dad.

 Love this yawn face I captured. We were all cracking up over her mouth. 

I swear I tried to take a lot of pictures of Crew...but he wasn't having it. 
I'm so glad we spent a few days before and after Christmas up in Utah! 


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all these cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete