Saturday, April 2, 2016

Peter's Blessing

Alex gave Peter boy the sweetest blessing on Easter Sunday. I really wish I could have jotted some things down that he said. Peter, you sure have a great dad. 
We snapped these after and how I wish we got some with Alex's side. Fun fact-non of our kids have pictures with his side after their blessings. Not sure why :( Maybe our last baby will get some! It was so hard getting the kids to cooperate, so maybe it was a good thing that we didn't have to stand there longer. 
I really love these 3. I cannot believe I have T H R E E little kids. (yes we are still in the overwhelming "holy crap this is super hard" phase.)
I feel so blessed to have these parents! They would literally do anything for us. It was fun spending time with them over Easter. 
(btw...I returned that awful skirt. Too short. I'm still rockin' the love handles, so it was super tight, and not flattering... but hey, I tried to branch out a little in my wardrobe. Making progress.)

No comments:

Post a Comment